페이지 정보작성자 Jacquetta … 댓글 0건 조회 56회 작성일 22-09-24 12:51
Tooth decay is defined as being harm to the structure of the dental affecting both the enamel exterior finish on the tooth and what's known as the dentin layer of the tooth. The greatest cause of decay will be the eating of foods that contain carbohydrates (which is several starches and prodentim reviews fake - cool training, sugars) found in breads, chocolate, breakfast cereals, milk products and desserts , for example, puddings or cakes.
The trouble with such type of foods is that bacteria residing in the mouth will digest remnants of such food after which you can turn them into acids. These bacteria are going to combine with saliva and food residue to become stick and plaque to the teeth of yours. The danger of acids exist in plaque is that they wear away the enamel of teeth which will have results in the creation of cavities in addition known as dental caries.
The top prevention strategy for stopping decay is:
• Brushing of the teeth of yours (preferably with an electric toothbrush) for a minimum of two minutes after every meal while often driving a fluoride toothpaste
• Replace your toothbrush or electricity brush head every 2 to three months
• Always use tooth tape once one day before bedtime
• Follow a nutritious diet of good quality balanced meals and avoid snacking during the day particularly on carbohydrate-related foods that stick to the exterior surface of teeth
• Ask the dentist of yours about whether you need to be using a fluoride supplement like a fluoride mouthwash
• Be sure you drink fluoridated water rather compared to tank water or bottled water for dental protection • Avoid delaying visits to the dentist of yours for vital regular check-ups as targeted scaling as well as examination for decay is important.
Never ever ignore signs of dental problems such as toothache, swelling and pain around the gum, inflamed or sore gums, loose teeth, or maybe dark spots on teeth which are prone to represent decay.
You also have to realise that failure to look after the teeth of yours is dangerous to the general health of yours. Prolonged and chronic decay can cause serious damage to bodily organs like your heart and kidneys if it is not treated.
In essence, you are everything you consume in conditions of overall physical wellness and this applies to the teeth of yours pretty much as any other part of your physical being.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.